Accident, sickness and unemployment cover

Accident, sickness and unemployment cover is designed to provide you with an income to pay your mortgage or other outgoings if you are unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment. It is a more short term solution than other protection policies (such as Income protection insurance) as it usually has a deferred period before the cover is paid for a maximum of 12 to 24 months.

If you would like further information about how we can help with moving home or would like to arrange a meeting please contact us or call 020 8953 8687