Obtaining finance for a property can be a difficult and stressful time regardless of whether you are a first-time buyer, remortgaging or an experienced property investor.
At The Orchard Practice we do all the hard work for you leaving you to concentrate on what matters most.
Maximum loan to value: 75%
Payment details: 1.89% Fixed until 31 March 2021, which is 24 monthly payments of £1,255.56
Followed by: 36 payments at a variable rate, currently 4.49%, of £1,633.68 and 240 payments at a variable rate, currently 5.99%, of £1,850.11
Fees: £199 product fee
Total amount to pay back:£534,370
The overall cost for comparison is: 5% APRC
Early repayment charges: Apply until 31 March 2021
The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Please ask for a personalised illustration.
This information is correct as at 3 April 2019. Please note if you are reading this after this date it is possible this rate is no longer available.
Note: This is for illustration purposes only.
Note: Some Buy To Let mortgages and all Commercial Lending are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Our Promises To You
- Get to know you, your circumstances and your financial position and listen to what you hope to achieve. You won’t be treated like a sales target.
- Research the market to find the most appropriate deal to suit your needs and budget. You won’t have to waste endless hours searching the internet or walking up and down the high-street.
- Offer you some exclusive mortgage deals only available to Openwork advisors.
- Complete all paperwork. You won’t have to spend hours wondering which boxes need filling in.
- Always be there for you to keep you up-to-date and answer your queries. You won’t get passed round different advisers or call centres or have to make an appointment in branch.
- Liaise with our contacts at the lender to make sure your application is dealt with quickly and efficiently. You won’t just get put to the bottom of the pile and forgotten about.
- Discuss how you can protect yourself, your home or your investment. You won’t get signed up to anything without knowing about it.
- Be the hub for your solicitor, surveyor and/or estate agent. You won’t have to answer the same question to every person in the chain.